Back creative with tie dye pashmina. This time we will try our unique ethnic style. Of course, make more beautiful appearance. Just 3 minutes to make an appearance so different, so do not use it long? Let’s start from the first step.
1. Use the inner veil that covered up to the neck, because we will use a model turban. Use your favorite tie dye pashmina. One side is longer than the other. If you want to use directly on the ethnic necklace (no latch connector) should be used since using the inner veil.
2. Grab both sides of pashmina, lift slightly and hold it as shown.
3. By continuing to hold both sides of the pashmina, put them in front of the head. FIRST pashmina shorter side. then wrapped one time with a long side. Continue with short side until almost gone.
4. After a short pashmina side near the tip, pinned without the use of needles, but wrap the end of the short side to the long side of the pashmina.
5. Lilit continue long pashmina side until almost gone. When it is low, tuck in between pashmina bandage. To keep the position does not move, you can embed a safety pin or a pin.
6. Lilit continue long pashmina side until almost gone. When it is low, tuck in between pashmina bandage. To keep the position does not move, you can embed a safety pin or pin